South Dakota Bartender License
Get a Responsible Serving® of Alcohol Card from Rserving!

HomePSCC Home
What more does PSCC have to offer? Visit our home website to find more courses
available and information about us.

Food Safety training and certification courses for managers and food safety training for food handlers in South Dakota

Alcohol Training South Dakota
Need a quick straightforward answers to about responsible serving®? Learn how to spot
fake IDs, tell when someone is intoxicated, and local laws to work towards getting your
bartending license.

Illinois Basset License
Basset is a type of dog right? In Illinois, The Beverage Alcohol Sellers and Servers Give It Your Best Shot
Education and Training (BASSET) provides alcohol sellers and servers with state
laws and related tools to promote responsible serving®.

Illinois Bartender Licensing

Where can I get my bartender licensing in Illinois? Learn more about IL bartender
licensing and the BASSET program aimed at preventing drunk driving by informing
bartenders, sellers, and servers laws and techniques to use in the workplace.

CA Bartending License
How can I keep up with the fast-paced California bartending industry? PSCC's Safe
Serving Certification, will teach you the rules and regulations specific to California
as well as how to identify forged IDs, how to tell if someone is over their personal limit,
and more.

Wisconsin Bartender License Online
Where are the best deals in town to lean online? Find the best deals online to get
your Wisconsin Seller/Server Certificate. Learn local laws, how to check IDs, how
to prevent DUI's, and more.

Wisconsin Responsible Serving®
Where can I find information fast to get my license? Find the best, one-stop
resources for responsible serving® certification, bartender training,and
seller/server tools and learn the best techniques to take care of your customers.

Washington MAST License
I just got a job at a bar, where can I get my license I need? Get started with
your first 60 days of work by receiving your required Washington Mast Permit
to handle and serve alcohol at your workplace

Texas TABC
Where can I get my TABC before people can pay me their TABS? Receive your 
Texas Bartender License / Server Permit (TABC) by learning through interactive 
online courses guiding your education.

Bartending Database
Need help finding a job after training? The bartending database will help your  
network with others of the service industry and help you search for a job.
Pennsylvania Ramp License
How do I make sure I knows the laws in Pennsylvania? With some of the 
strictest liquor laws in the country, the PA RAMP license helps servers
the Pennsylvania Liquor Code and prevent excessive alcohol consumption.

Oregon Bartender Licensing

Where can I find help to get my certification in Oregon? Bartenders, alcohol sellers, 
and servers are provided with information and links to help them get
certified/licensed to bartend or serve alcohol responsibly in Oregon.